Matt Bomer Interview

Courtesy of USA Network

ANOTHER UPDATE

On June 28th, Matt attended the 10th Annual Trevor New York Summer Gala in New York, NY.

The Trevor Project is the leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth. The Trevor Project operates the only accredited, nationwide, around-the-clock crisis and suicide prevention helpline for LGBTQ youth.

I will be on the lookout for more photos from the event. Thanks Lynne for the tip!

9 Comments to “Matt Bomer Interview”

1. Lynne says:

Matt attended a gala for the 10th Annual Trevor Project (works to prevent suicide in gay teens). Here’s a photo from a blog: http://scooterm.blogspot.com/2010/07/matt-bomer-mascot-of-month.html

2. carol says:

it was nice of matt to participate of an event like that considering he ‘s reluctant to talk about his sexual orientation, which i totally respect

3. Rob says:

I am proud of Matt. Attending events like these are what really matters, not shouting from the rooftop about your personal orientation. His detractors in this area are disrepectful and annoying. He is a wonderful person.

4. Sab says:

He shows his class and honesty in the way he lives his life and the causes he supports. He is an inspiration.

5. Lynne says:

Matt, t-shirt (dry) and hat…he makes his own BBQ sauce!

6. Rob says:

Love the bbq – I have a great recipe – I should exchange with him…

7. Dy-no-mite says:

I love Matt but I hate it when people say that openly gay actors are “Shouting it from the rooftops.” No one says that about hetero actors who talk about their wives, girlfriends, or women they find attractive!

8. Rob says:

To clarify my statement on ‘shouting from rooftops,’ I’m speaking of people who come out as a vehilce to sell memoirs/books or as a last gasp career move – several come to mind including 2 singers in the last two months. I love that several actors and entertainers like Matt live their lives privately, lending support where needed (which he has always done) without personal motive. Again, his blog detractors in this realm are disrespectful.