Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
Added “Guiding Light” captures

I added “Guiding Light” captures for episodes 7/18/03 and 7/23/03.

PS: I finished capturing the last 6 episodes this weekend and will upload them during this week!

Date: October 24th, 2010

Posted by murry

Thans Kelly!

Posted by Rob

Although I’d prefer he would get deeper roles, would love to rile the usual suspects and have him win this:

Posted by kavya

love the pics!

Posted by Kelly

I’m sooooo not on the Superman bandwagon unless Matt actually wants to do it. I think there are much better roles out there for him. It’s great he’s doing so well in the poll though. :)

Posted by Rob

@ Kelly – totally agree, it’s not something I would like to see him pursue, but it’s quite entertaining seeing him winning the poll whipping the Superman pundits into a frenzy!

Posted by Sab

Those who follow this kind of thing might be interested to know that Matt has changed agencies, moving from ICM to CAA. CAA is certainly prestigious; I just hope whoever’s going to be looking after him there comes up with the goods.

Posted by Rob

great move on his part!

Posted by Kat's mom

Please educate me as to what these people do for Matt, other than take their fee, of course; clearly I’m not knowledgeable on entertainment biz, thanks:
1) New agency, CAA – Tony Lipp
2) A manager – saw a note that Matt has not named a new one
3) His publicist – naturally, only his professional role

Posted by Rob

Here’s my 2 cents – The agency manages a stable of talent and basically assigns a specific agent to a specific enterntainer. It depends on arrangement if a manger is exclusive to one entertainer or manages more than one. Matt’s publicist keeps Matt’s name out in the public, but more importantly SHE manages all interviews / articles / etc. Generally speaking, if an actor gives an interview, they generally have right to review it prior to release for potential changes – also can control questions. Publicist also does damage control when things are printed/said in a negativce light. You generally see the publicist at an actors side just off camera.

Posted by Kat's mom

Thank you, Rob, for the info. I noticed many Oscars winners are
CAA clients. Also, tidbits online spoke well of Lipp’s Dartmouth
education adding he began as an intern at CAA. Oh, who is his
publicist, the SHE you mentioned? May each “sell” Matt’s career