Another Photos Update

I added 3 more photos of Matt at “A More Perfect Union: Stories of Prejudice & Power” storytelling event on December 6th.

Thanks Jess for the HQ photos and Jen for finding the last photo!

PS: I would also like to thank Vanessa M. for donating $5.00 to to the site!

20 Comments to “Another Photos Update”

1. Melissa says:

Thanks, Kelly. I especially love that picture of Matt and Kristin Chenoweth together. What I would give to see the two of them perform together some day.

2. Rob says:

Very nice pics, especially the two of them together.

3. Kavya says:

If you look on the site Kelly found the pictures it names all the USA network actors and actresses there. Only for Matt, before his name they put dreamy. Of course!

4. Kelly says:

@Desiree – I’ve been working on getting an address, but haven’t had any luck yet. 🙁

5. Carol A says:

Maybe we could write Tim and ask him ro get us an address. He could probably ask Matt and get us an address?

6. Sab says:

I don’t know if this would work, but one can usually contact actors via their talent agency. Matt just moved to CAA, so you could try:

Matt Bomer
    c/o Creative Artists Agency
    2000 Avenue of the Stars
    Los Angeles, CA 90067

If you already know this won’t work, Kelly, feel free to delete. If anyone has any luck with this address, please do post a comment here to let us know.

7. Sab says:

Additional thought: Quite a lot of fans have luck meeting Matt and Tim when they’re filming WC in NYC. Maybe we can ask the next person we know who goes along to the set from April onwards to ask Matt about his best contact address.

8. Kelly says:

I have that one, but wanted to make 100% sure it will reach him. I have contacted his publicist and am waiting to hear back. Some fans want to mail him expensive gifts and I don’t want them to get lost. 🙁

Edited to say: I’m going to NYC in April and already planning on meeting up with Matt. If we don’t have an address by then, I’ll be sure to get one.

9. Sab says:

Thanks, Kelly. I’m glad you’re on the case. I hope you hear back, soon. BTW, any chance of posting his publicist’s info somewhere on this site?

10. Kelly says:

Sorry, I’d like to keep his publicist’s information private. Hope you understand.

11. Kat's mom says:

Matt commented he would be at work when “Now” shoots again. OnLocationVacation has been providing filming locations in LA. An
    intersection listed for last week (when we know they weren’t shooting) may be accurate.

12. Rob says:

Wow, do you think Matt would feel funny receiving ‘expensive gifts’ from fans?

13. Kelly says:

Not really expensive per say. More like around $30, which is considered costly enough for us to make sure it gets into the right hands. 🙂

14. Kelly says:

I’d feel bad about bugging Jeff since he’s been under the weather. 🙁

15. Kelly says:

Yes, I’m gonna regret it later though. I have to get up for work in almost 4 hours. 🙂

16. Kelly says:

Jeff has already done so much for the site though. I’d feel bad asking him for more. I’ll think about sending him a direct message though. Good night everyone!

17. Sab says:

Sorry, Kelly. Not really sure why you feel Matt’s publicist info should be kept private. That kind of info is usually easily available about an actor (I found Zac Quinto’s on one of his main fansites for eg), but googling it for Matt is difficult because searching his name + “publicist” comes up with lots of irrelevant results, for obvious reasons. I am just interested because she’s done such a great job. I’m not sure what harm it could do to publish this info; she’s a professional whose job it is to represent her client in the best light, so it would be in both her and Matt’s interest to have her info known. That gives the best chance of her being able to ‘handle’ anything she may wish to handle. If you have specific reasons you know of that have produced bad results for an actor because his publicist’s info is known, perhaps you could email me. Thanks. 🙂

18. Melissa says:

That someone posted the name/address of Zachary Quinto’s publicist on a web site does not in itself prove that either Zachary Quinto or his publicist consented to have that information made public.

Be assured the professionals in the industry that should know or need to know Matt’s publicist’s contact information all ready have it. It’s part of their job. And as the publicist is also a professional I’d rather that he (or she) focus his time and energy on HIS job, which is to work with Matt’s agent/manager and other industry professionals in the position to actually further Matt’s career.

19. Kelly says:

Exactly… Thank you for responding Melissa as I haven’t had the time to do so.