Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
WRUB Student Radio Interview

Matt was interviewed by WRUB Student Radio on February 1st.

Thanks KC for the tip! You can listen to the interview here.

“White Collar” was also featured very briefly on E! News last night.

Date: February 4th, 2011

Posted by Deej

Hope someone transcribes it, it’s hard to hear Matt on my computer. Thanks for posting this!!!

Posted by Mary

I wonder how early it was on the West coast as he sounded all sleepy and trying to be awake for the call. Love the phone voice! Ah, okay closed my eyes and just listened. MMMMMMMM!

Posted by kc

i think it was about 6am his time. because he indicated that he was in LA and the show aired at 9.30am in Buffalo. if i have time i will see if i can transcribe it. it has a few fun bits!

Posted by Kathy

She wasted a lot of time, I wish she’d had a better list of questions. When asked about things Neal’s stolen I was surprised he didn’t list the Raphael. He was half asleep and didn’t think I guess. Always love hearing anything from Matt about the show. It’s the one I wait impatiently for. Thanks for doing this Kelly.

Posted by Kavya

I didn’t know he’s writing a movie! That’s so cool. Does anyone know anything about this? It’s called Nashville? Also is “Now” going to be in theatres or fox news like the college student said? Matt sounded sleepy :D Cute especially at the end when he couldn’t say WRUB radio. He made my day :)

Posted by priya

thanks for posting!

agree with kathy. what a dreary interviewer. wish she’d atleast pretend to sound excited sometime, or have an outline of 3-4 questions ready. she disappointed me.