Added more San Diego Comic-Con 2010 photos

A big thanks to Jenny for allowing us to upload 43 great photos she took of Matt last year!

Jeff Eastin also posted a photo of Neal, Peter, Diana, Jones and the Harvard Crew on set yesterday.

Reminder: Matt will be participating in the annual AIDS Walk New York tomorrow.

9 Comments to “Added more San Diego Comic-Con 2010 photos”

1. Mary says:

It is Saturday @ 5:20am and I am up to go on a trail ride. These pix just made my whole weekend. Thank you for them.

2. Rhonda says:

Mary -you trail ride?? horses??

3. Rhonda says:

AND – YES!! these pics made my whole morning too!!! Gorgeous MAN!!

4. Sab says:

Gorgeous photos. Matt really does have the best expressions. Thanks so much to Jenny for sharing – you really did have the best seat in the house!

5. Alex says:

Great pics I’ve always wanted to go to a comic con maybe I’ll make plans for the next one thanks for the pictures

6. Laura says:

Those pics are amazing! He is making the silliest faces and they are all gorgeous. Thanks, Jenny!

7. Olena says:

OMG! I love those pictures, 113 and 114 have been my favorite ones for a looooooong time but pic 130 -> floor, tongue, you know the drill 😛 OMG! Thank you Kelly, thank you Jenny!!!

8. Mary says:

Hi, Rhonda: Yes, trail rides, horses the whole routine. Love it. And adore these pictures of Matt or as I call him, Mr. Exquisite!

9. Rhonfda says:

Hey Mary! Me too!! I do endurance trail rides on my 9yo TN walker. We should chat sometimes.
    And yes, “MR EXQUISITE” fits him!! We seem to have TWO things in common! LOL!! Matt is simply the most gorgeous man I have ever looked at (my husband aside 😉 … hard to believe all those looks and talent are all rolled into one person!! LOVELY!!!