Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
“In Time” Teaser/Trailer

The very spoilery “In Time” teaser/trailer was shown at SDCC 2011 today.

Also, be sure to check out the official site for the film here!

I added captures from the teaser/trailer and also a still from the film here.

PS: I would also like to thank Olena A. for donating $20.00 to the site!

Date: July 21st, 2011

Posted by rks

Wow!

Posted by Afsana

Can’t Wait!!!!!! “Jumping up and down”

Posted by Vote Matt

Posted by Jaz

Thank you Kelly, they showed all Matt’s scenes there, lol
Any DL?

Posted by Smart Media

Looks like he dies pretty quickly…that part is sad but the rest look exciting! Thanks for letting us check it out.

Posted by Sab

AWESOME! So glad he got a good showing in the trailer. I can see that – as expected – he knocks it out of the park. Now, somebody give Matt a lead film role, please!

Posted by Kelly

Here is a download: http://www.mattbomerfan.com/media/films/intime-teasertrailer.zip

Posted by fan62

it looks like matt has a very small part in the movie…perhaps he can’t do more substantial roles because of “white collar” for the moment). ann rice said several times that he would be a perfect “louis” if there was a sequel to “interview with a vampire”

Posted by Sab

Matt’s role may not be that large, but I believe it’s pivotal, and if it gives him a chance to showcase his talents in a role where he is playing someone who is so very not ‘Neal Caffrey’ then that’s great. Hopefully this will lead to bigger film opportunities for him. Unfortunately it’s still not that easy for TV stars to move to movies; he’ll have to work his way up to lead roles through taking increasingly large supporting roles, and it looks like this movie is a good start. I really hope he gets another good supporting role in a quality movie during next hiatus from WC filming.

Posted by Matt fan

Matt looks and sounds great in this. The gritty setting makes him really stand out visually. His role actually seems quite important to the plot. Really look forward to seeing him on the big screen. I just hope that he doesn’t need to choose between White Collar or good movies hoping he can squeeze in a larger role after current WC filming.

Posted by Rowan

Fan62

MB fan actually has an article where Matt says he’s been offered a few movie roles but has had to turn them down because of scheduling conflicts with WC.

He also mentioned that the hiatus isn’t very long. A lead in a movie would be full on rolled for at least 3 moths. With a small family that he sees part-time already, I think he wants to be really careful and specific with the roles he choses.

Posted by CAROLYN

Thanks Kelly. Looks awesome and its going to be great to see Matt. I agree that he needs a leading film role, one that shows
that talent.

Posted by My opinion..

@fan62
I’m NOT exciting for Matt about Anne Rice movies. Have you really seen past Anne Rice movies? The sequel “Queen of the Damned” was a total failure. I think it destroyed Stuart Townsend’s movie career, several awards winning, once a very promising, very good looking actor. I was a fan of Stuart, where is he now…?

Posted by Nastja

They really should give Matt lead role in one film.. But this looks like great film.. Looks like Matt gave his time to that man and write Don’t waste my time on the glass and killed himself?! I’ll defenitly watch this =D
Thanks for video!!

Posted by MJ

I like Matt’s part. Lead roles aren’t always the best written. Often there is more scope for complexity in supporting roles and if I were an actor I would want this part. The character is interesting. I suspect there is more to his backstory than is shown there and I am looking forward to seeing this in theaters. The movie actually seems quite fun.

Posted by Helen

It looks like a great film, but I think it’s terrible that they showed that Matt kills himself in it. I don’t want to know ahead of time what happens to him in the movie. That’s a SPOILER and they should not have shown it.

Posted by Suzanne

Like everyone else, I want the best for Matt; however, I hope that there is a season 4 and 5 for him on White Collar. I can’t imagine how he could do both movies and the current tv show and have a family life. Normally I do not go to this type of movie but I will make an exception to see him in it. They should be glad to have him as others will attend for the same reason.

Posted by Jaz

Posted by Olena

I will definitely go check it out, but only because Matt’s in it, that’s the only reason, judging by the trailers it isn’t exactly my kind of movie, but in this case, I don’t care. You say “Matt” and I’m there :P

Posted by Mary

Matt is wonderful in this part. Being a lead man doesn’t always get the best parts and Matt is an actor who loves his craft and works hard at it. When the time arrives he will get the roles that make him happy and in turn wow us because it is Matt in the role.

Posted by Carol A

I will go see this movie only because Matt is in it. I hope his part is larger than what they show. He does look very handsome and does a great job.

Posted by Belinda

Being in movie roles is great but I hope Matt stays on White Collar for as long as the show will continue on because a role like Neal Caffrey doesn’t come along that many times in a lifetime, it’s just the perfect fit for him and it has made him a rising star in the entertainment world. Matt will have time to sprout into lead movie roles when White Collar is done.