Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
18th Annual Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards

Matt received a New Generation Arts and Activism Award at the awards gala tonight, held at the Palm Springs Convention Center, benefiting Desert AIDS Project. Congratulations on your award Matt! We’re so proud of you and can’t think of anyone more deserving. I would like to thank @DesertAIDS for sharing the following photos below.

Update! I have added 8 HQ photos of Matt from last night to the gallery.

News: Nathan Lane, Octavia Spencer, & Matt Bomer among the Characters Uniting to Fight Prejudice

Date: February 11th, 2012

Posted by Sab

Thanks for these. Any way anyone can grab that video from Facebook?

Posted by Lynda

Is Simon holding his glasses for him? Such a great recognition.

Posted by Kelly

@Lynda: Yes, that is him.

Posted by Ati

Very nice speech specially when he talks about his family!
Thanks a lot Kelly for the work u put into this site, you’re my number one source for all things Matt. Great job

Posted by Kelly

Thanks Ati! I love working on the site. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Posted by Mary

What a wonderfully glorious evening for our lovely boy! Hearing him speak of his beloved family really warmed me all over. Such a lovely human being!

Posted by fan62

I like the way he thanked his “beautiful family, simon, kit, walker, henry”… :-)

Posted by Nastja

Congratulations Matt!! We’re so proud of you!!!

Posted by Suzy

Such an amazing speech! You can see he was full of emotions when he spoke about his family.

Posted by Sab

Thank you so much for the upload, Kelly! And for all the fantastic work you do on this site!

This was so great to see. I hope it’s the first of many times when Matt is recognised for his amazing heart and talent. So wonderful to see him thank his family, and what a lovely, heart-warming speech over all. Congrats to whoever thought to have Diahann Caroll present him with the award – perfect!

Looking forward to lots more pics from this event. *crossing fingers*

So many congratulations, Matt! We are so proud of you, in every way!

Posted by Matt Fan

Amazing man, so proud of him and so glad he mentioned his beautiful family. Now his critics on that front will go away.

Posted by joji

Matt’s seriously an AMAZING person, what a beautiful speech!

Posted by Sharon M.

Congratulations to Matt and his family … I am proud to say that I am a fan of this humble and kind-hearted man who stands tall to help others. Keep up the good works of sharing love and hope. I can’t wait to see The Normal Heart on the big screen. I know telling this important story will be a labor of love for you.

Posted by Mary

I agree with all who have posted & add just this little bit: #7 picture, when you look into his beautiful eyes, you see the emotion he is feeling. He is truly a warm, kind hearted, special human being!

Oh, and I love his knees! LOL

Posted by Ally

awww I´m so proud of Matty too! He´s a wonderful human being, so humble and kind…he truly deserves this award!
loved his speech, especially when he talked about his family! adorable :D
thank you so much for posting the pics!
you´re amazing Kelly <3

Posted by rita

Thank you, Kelly. I first leave a message in here, because my english is very bad, but I think I must tell him after I saw the video, Matt, I love you too much! I am so proud of you on the other side of the Pacific Ocean!

Posted by Kavya

What picture is Simon holding his glasses? I’m really happy for Matt! The way he acknowledged them was so sweet <3

Posted by Kelly

@Kavya: He’s in the 3rd photo.

Posted by Janine

Thank you for the video, Kelly. That was so cool to see. Matt is a wonderful and beautiful person, and I am very happy for him that he finally felt able to talk about his family. <3

Posted by Jake

Matt-

Great comments the other pm. Wonderful of you to acknowledge your beautiful kids and husband. It’s so important for gay (especially guys) celebrities to come out! Young people need good rolemodels and middle-America straight people need to see that there are gays that don’t fit into 1970′s stereotypes! Thanks!