Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 58,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
Welcome Video
Ad
Twitter
Matt Bomer Fan.com @ Twitter
Please note: Matt's verified account is @MattBomer.
Projects

None this week.
Support
Petition for White Collar Season 6
Online Family
Riley Smith Fan.com Drew Fuller Fan.com
White Collar Family
Tim DeKay (Peter Burke)Tiffani Thiessen (Elizabeth Burke)Marsha Thomason (Diana Barrigan)White Collar
Elite Affiliates
» Zachary Levi » Zachary Quinto

Fanlisting
Matt Bomer Fanlisting
Random Quote

» more?
Matt's Causes
GLSEN The Art of Elysium The Trevor Project Project A.L.S.
Site Info
Webmaster: Kelly
Staff: Crayen
Online Since: Nov 14, 2009
Matt Bomer Fans Online:
Sign/View: Guestbook
Collective: GEP.com
Link Us
» more?
Support
Donate safely using Paypal!
We're Listed
Poll
Favorite "White Collar" season so far?

View Results
Previous Polls
Search
Matt Bomer Birthday Project 2012

Since Matt will be turning 35 years old on October 11th, I thought it would be a good time to start planning for it. This year, we’ll be creating a video with fan made signs to wish Matt a happy birthday. Since making videos is not my forte, I’ve enlisted my talented new online friend Dann to create it for us.

In order to participate, you just need to make a sign with a small message to Matt and take a photo of you holding it. Please include your name and country on it as well. For those a bit camera shy, you can also hide some (not all!) of your face with the sign. Please make sure the writing is legible, not too small, and that you’re in good lighting so he’ll be able to read it. And lastly, please don’t gush about how good-looking he is on your sign. I’m sure he would appreciate that!

The deadline for the birthday project is October 1st. That way, Dann will have enough time to prepare the video before the big day. We’re more than likely going to upload it to YouTube so Matt can view it easier, but it can be unlisted to protect everyone’s privacy. If you don’t feel comfortable sending in a photo, you can also leave your birthday wishes in the comments on October 11th.

In order to submit your photo, please email it to (deadline now reached) with “Matt Bomer Bday Project” as the subject. We’ll send you an email back to confirm it has been accepted. We also haven’t decided on what song(s) to use for background music, so if you have any suggestions, please let us know!

If you have any questions or concerns, you can comment here, or send us an email using the address above. On Matt’s birthday, I’ll direct him to this site and will let everyone know his response. ¬†Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing your submissions!

- Kelly & Dann

UPDATE! In case you’re not sure what to do for your photo, here’s an example of mine.

Date: August 4th, 2012

Posted by Kelly

In case you want to get a better idea, here’s an example (non-birthday) video I participated in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oJwU02HQU

Posted by Cheri

I’ve been thinking about M’s b’day as well. Would like to organize a “gift.” If he could tell us what charity(ies) he’d like his “gift” to be sent to, we could send checks to that charity with “Matt Bomer’s B’day” in the purpose line. I’m sure many of his fans would like to express their affection for him in a way that would do some good. Do you think he’d agree to something like that? Do you have a way of asking him?

Posted by Kelly

My friend Laura recently auctioned off an autographed “White Collar” poster and Matt chose The Art of Elysium for the charity. I’m sure he would really appreciate it. I’ve kept the birthday projects quite simple so far, but have thought about doing a charity fundraiser instead. If there is enough interest, I would love to do that next year.

Posted by Daniela

B-day project! Good idea, I’m working on it!

Posted by Magda

Nice idea, I’ll write about it on my website. Good luck Kelly & Dann!

Posted by Prada

I’ll participate! yeeeeeeeeeeih!

Posted by Laura

I’ll of course participate, Kelly. :)

And I’m that Laura referenced above. Cheri, either The Art of Elysium or Trevor Project. He almost chose Trevor but then decided that The AofE needed the money more at the moment.

Posted by Dann

yeey!! already start sharing it <3 this is going to be huge i'm sure Matt will love it :)

Posted by Aria

This is a great idea! I’m sure the video will be amazing!

Posted by E.T.

Brilliant!

Posted by Neda

I think it’s a stuoid queation, but i want to ask it.. If I am from Lithuania, can I send a picture too? :)

Posted by Chiara Saba

And ‘Mr. Bomer with great pleasure that I offer my migiori birthday greetings.
Discussion About sing something for her birthday if she likes me my treat.
I want to tell her that gives me a good impression as a man and here we are all looking forward to see you at the movies (you are here blown delirium as we know who will represent Mr. Grey), I wish you the best and to enjoy this day, he deserves it .
Here is Clare from Sardinia to visit … is that it is wonderful.

Posted by Lissa.Hughes

Hi love your website, so hoping Matt gets the role of Christian for shades of grey, will make him a massive star, he’s stunning. x

Posted by Dann

Yes!! from all around the world

Posted by Hayley

Fabulous idea. I’m up for it, only question I have is what sort of thing to put on the message? Just happy birthday or something else?

Posted by Nastja

This is an awesome idea!!

Posted by Dann

Yeah you can make a sign saying how much you love him or why and don’t forget to say Happy Birthday! just make sure is easy to read it!

Posted by Olena

Yay! Well, this is an excellent idea and I will definitely participate \o/ Thank you for that link with the other project, now that I have a better idea how it’s all supposed to look, I can start working on it :D

Posted by kuixianlixu

will participate! hope he will see it and know i exist in some faaaar away country! ^^~

Posted by Helen

It`s a brilliant idea! I`m in :)
Thank you for your idea!!!

Posted by Vote for Matt

Posted by Melissa

Yay! I would love to participate! Thank you for doing this! :)

Posted by Vanessa

Guys Hi!
I Love It That Idea !
Well i’m from Colombia – LatinAmerica and i like it can i help you something about ..i don’t know…Events,something like that !
xoxo !!

Posted by jaz

Awesome! Can we submit a photo of us with Matt?

Posted by Hayley

Well I did mine. And sent it to the address at the top, but I’ve recieve no email to tell me it’s been seen or accepted….

Posted by Kelly

I got it Hayley! I haven’t had much free time to check the inbox this week, but Dann has been helping me. Thank you. :)

Posted by Hayley

Phew! Thought id sent it wrong or something! Haha.

Posted by Elizabeth

Hi, I think this idea is just awesome! I hope you get to feature all MATT BOMER fans all over the world, including my country, Philippines! I’m currently working on my birthday greeting photo for Matt and I cannot wait to email it to you guys! Hoping to get more updates…Thank you! ;)

Posted by Vote for Matt

Posted by LI_Ann

The USA White Collar Forum has been discussing your birthday project for Matt. As soon as we figure out what we’re going to do, we’ll be sending our photos off to you. I listed the forum in the website box because that’s where you’ll usually find me. I’m one of several USA moderators but the White Collar Forum is my home base.

Posted by Gwen

Will definitely participate!!!! I’ll submit mine laturrrr!!!!! Kisses to all Matt Bomer fans!!! The fact that we’re his fans prove that we’ve all got SWAAAAGGG!!!! The guy’s perfection!!! xo

Posted by Krystal-leigh

Hi ya!!!!
will so send you guys a picture over next few days :) be mhappy to help
P.S – Matt should so play the part as Mr. Grey IF a movie comes into play!!!! Much Love
Krystal from NZ X