17 Comments to “Added “White Collar” Episode 4×9 captures”

1. Matt Fan says:

One of the best episodes of any season. Boxing scene was amazing, Matt nailed it.

2. fan62 says:

@ Matt Fan…I agree! the few last minutes of the espisode were particularly intense! matt was top notch…

3. casey says:

another agreement – amazing job by matt, in the ring, on the street and at sam’s house. and the boxing practice scene was adorable for all four of the guys. i wish the emmys would pay attention.

4. casey says:

thank you so much for the great screen caps.

5. Isabel says:

Thank you so much for the pictures! They were amazing as usual! It is such a pleasure to see this talented actor!

6. CAROLYN says:

Amazing episode. Boxing scene excellent.
    Does anyone know if theres a break now in the series?
    Need to know so I can plan my life.

7. Matt Fan says:

Matt signed for new movie begins production Oct 27 – a Winter’s Tale all star cast.

8. fan62 says:

and it looks like “the normal heart” has been postponed…the shooting was supposed to begin this summer,no?

9. Sab says:

Here’s the Deadline piece on Matt’s new role:

I think TNH was supposed to shoot this autumn originally, but I think it’s been pushed back to next spring for a while now, as Matt was talking this summer about doing YDLMY this autumn. But I guess that’s also been pushed so he has time to do this one during his WC hiatus somewhere. I’m glad he’s managing to get a range of roles to work on besides White Collar – so cool for his fans.

10. Sab says:

Hey Kelly – Is there some reason my comment above has been stuck in moderation for a couple of days now?

11. Kelly says:

@Sab No reason! Sorry about that. Just haven’t been online much the past few days. 🙂

12. Matt Fan says:

TNH had a rewrite, supposedly more powerful if you could imagine that.

13. Daniela says:

pics are beautiful: can I asks when you’ll post the screencaps of episode 10? thanks

14. Kelly says:

I’ll have them up my Friday. So sorry for the delay! Haven’t had much free time the past few weeks.

15. Daniela says:

@Kelly! thank you very much 🙂

16. Isabel says:

I was just gonna ask about the captures for 4×10. But I just read your answer, thank you so much! If you ever need any help, let me know. Hugs! I love the comment from Carolyn that needs to know if there’s a break in order for her to plan her life! Beautiful, I can completely relate!