Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
8th Annual GLSEN Respect Awards

I added 115 fantastic photos of Matt and Simon at the 8th Annual GLSEN Respect Awards last night.

A huge thanks to my wonderful friend Crayen who sent me all the HQ photos!

Show »

PS: More photos will be added within the next few days.

File: Gallery
Date: October 6th, 2012

Posted by vyoma

hi kelly! i am from india i know you had posted about matt’s b’day video and it is way past the deadline but due to my exams i could not send the picture is there any way i could send it now? or is it too late?

Posted by Kelly

I’m sorry vyoma! Dann has already completed the video, so we can’t accept any more submissions. My apologies! :(

Posted by SaphireDee

Kelly, is there going to be a place like year’s before where those who did not get a chance to make signs can post their birthday wishes to Matt. It would be nice if all the other fans (other than the 100 or so who made signs) could wish him well. Thanks!

Posted by Kelly

SaphireDee: Yes, you will be able to post comments in the birthday post I will create like last year. Matt will get the direct link to the post where he can also see the comments. :)

Posted by casey andrews

thank you so much for posting these. matt & simon are such fantastic people and what a great looking couple they make.

does anyone know if the beard is ‘just because’ or if it’s due to a particular role that happens to be filming right now?

also does anyone know when filming for white collar will start again or has it already?

one more… space station 76 is still not on imdb, nor is you dont’ love me yet… are they not confirmed?

thanks!

Posted by Sab

Loving these photos of Matt and Simon. (And I saw that most of the White Collar cast went along to support them as well.) So many congratulations to both of them for the award, and for being such great role models. Much love and best wishes to the whole family.

Posted by Christy

Thanks for the pictures. I’ve been looking for a video. What’s up with the beard? Do you know if it is for a movie or TV role? (Not complaining! It looks good.)

Posted by SaphireDee

Thanks for letting us know about that Kelly. Will it be up just on the day of his birthday or a few days before like the last time?

Posted by Kelly

I might hide the birthday post from the main page and put it up a few days later so everyone can comment ahead of time.

Posted by Matt Fan

Beard is for Space Station & YDLMY

Posted by Michelle

Great pictuers! Thanks for putting those up! Anyone know if there are any videos from the GLSEN awards? I would love to hear the speeches.

Posted by fan62

wow,thanks for all these HQ photos!

@ matt fan…I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve read that his beard is for “you don’t love me yet” too

Posted by Daniela

wonderful pics! it’s always good to see Matt and Simon together

Posted by teaboyfan

Thank you so much for posting these. There were even some of Simon smiling!

Posted by vyoma

its ok kelly,thank you so much for replying. but if i may make a video for him personally is there any chance that you will be able to send it him?

Posted by casey andrews

@fan62 – may i ask where you saw the info about YDLMY? i’m always looking for more avenues on matt info. ;)

@kelly – i think i’m misunderstanding… it says above you will hide a page that we can post bday messages to matt… but how do we ourselves get to them to do the posting? thank you!

Posted by Sab

@ Casey: Matt was filming Space Station 76 during September, and has just wrapped. Also starring: Patrick Wilson and Liv Tyler. The director is another CMU alumnus. I have no idea why the IMDb page hasn’t been updated with the cast etc.

Posted by Laura

Needs to lose the beard!!! Stubble is good but no beard.

Posted by casey andrews

@sab – thank you so much for the info! is this info somewhere online? i havent’ seen anything but that blurb about liv tyler that mentions matt in passing. thanks

Posted by SaphireDee

So is the birthday post somewhere hidden? Or are we only going to be able to post the day of his birthday?

Posted by Sab

@casey: I just picked up the info from all over. Patrick Wilson and a couple of other actors tweeted about their involvement and working with Matt, and the director’s background is on IMDb.

Posted by Miky

Ok. This man drive me crazy.
I don’t know why but he looks better every time.
I love Matt with beard, it takes my breath. Those blue eyes and that smile behind that beard… i haven’t enough words. It’s like to be warm and safe.
It’s seems like a vision. A wonderfull and amazing vision.
I dream someday to look right in those eyes and tell him “Thanks to be exactly who you are.”

Posted by casey andrews

have i missed where the birthday post is located? also, how late will it be up? thanks for all you’re doing!