Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 60,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
Added “Winter’s Tale” set photos

I added 15 photos of Matt on the “Winter’s Tale” set in New York City today.

Date: November 6th, 2012

Posted by Annie

He’s using dark contacts!

Posted by Michelle

Thanks for posting! Is he wearing colored contacts?

Posted by Kelly

Yes, I’m not digging the brown contacts. His eyes are too gorgeous to hide. :)

Posted by Matt Fan

Hard to ever imagine him not looking great, hasn’t happened yet.

Posted by Mary

Love the brown eyes but the blue are better. The pages of the book say his character has blue eyes so why the contacts?

Posted by SaphireDee

Hard to get used to the brown contacts when his piercing blue eyes are his trademark :( Wonder why the change since the character in the book is described as follows “and eyes as blue as the as the wet blue cups in a palett of watercolors”.

Posted by Loo

They maybe put him contacts to make him look like Colin (who has brown eyes and plays his son)

Posted by aundrea

Wow what a shock him having brown eyes. Probably did it because Collin’s eyes are brown. Matt is still good looking as ever, love when he smiles.

Posted by fan62

@ SaphirDee…but he plays the role of colin farrell’s character’s father in the movie,and colin farrell has dark eyes. seeing that lucy griffiths (farrell’s mother in the movie) has light eyes like matt,one of the two “parents” has to have dark eyes…

Posted by Sab

Gotta agree that the dark contacts aren’t working. Strange choice by the director, particularly given the character description from the book that others have already posted. When I read that, I thought Matt’s fitting the book description so perfectly would have been one of the reasons he’d been cast. Anyway, I’ll be happy if this is the one and only time I see Matt wearing dark contacts.

Posted by Carolyn Coombe

So different with the brown contacts. But still looking gorgeous!

Posted by prada

i think that they change the eye color to fit with the collin farrell one’s maybe the contacts weren’t looking great in colin so they decide that looking-good-not-matter-what-matt should use the eyes brown? O.O

anyways he looks good ;)

Posted by rabid midget

It’s easier to make blue eyes brown with brown contacts than to make brown eyes blue. Matt looks great anyway.

Posted by casey

he looks gorgeous no matter what, but yeah i prefer his blue. since the role is so small, i’m going to guess there won’t be a taking out of the contacts to reveal the blue eyes in the middle of his scenes? i don’t know what lucy’s eyes look like, but i can’t imagine they are more piercing than matt’s, so why not have her wear the contacts? maybe they didn’t want matt to outshine collin?

Posted by Julie

I thought it was the blue eyes that made him so gorgeous but looking at him with brown eyes I’ve decided he’s just plain gorgeous, no matter what. Must be what is in his soul that makes him so handsome.

Posted by Daniela

He looks great as usual but I’m agree with you: I prefer his beautiful blue eyes

Posted by ----

People – Matt

Posted by Angie

I’m so happy for Matt that he has so many projects going on right now! I cannot wait to watch all the movies and that one episode of The New Normal….AAAAND White Collar in January yaaay <3
What a wonderful man, inside & out!

Posted by italy

Promo White Collar

Posted by casey

thank you italy! awesome – can’t wait. and titus! i loved him on lost.

Posted by Melissa G.

In the promo, it looks like Peter ends up with a hurt arm.

Posted by Mary

No argument here about MattyB’s beautiful blue eyes, but those brown eyes on him knock me out: smoldering innocence & sexuality are all there & my knees are moving in all the wrong directions. Yeow!