Welcome to Matt Bomer Fan.com! Matt is currently portraying Neal Caffrey on the hit series "White Collar". This fan-based site contains an extensive multimedia section filled with 58,000+ images and 500+ video clips. If you would like to donate any information, images, or news, please let me know.
Welcome Video
Ad
Twitter
Matt Bomer Fan.com @ Twitter
Please note: Matt's verified account is @MattBomer.
Projects

None this week.
Support
Petition for White Collar Season 6
Online Family
Riley Smith Fan.com Drew Fuller Fan.com
White Collar Family
Tim DeKay (Peter Burke)Tiffani Thiessen (Elizabeth Burke)Marsha Thomason (Diana Barrigan)White Collar
Elite Affiliates
» Zachary Levi » Zachary Quinto

Fanlisting
Matt Bomer Fanlisting
Random Quote

» more?
Matt's Causes
GLSEN The Art of Elysium The Trevor Project Project A.L.S.
Site Info
Webmaster: Kelly
Staff: Crayen
Online Since: Nov 14, 2009
Matt Bomer Fans Online:
Sign/View: Guestbook
Collective: GEP.com
Link Us
» more?
Support
Donate safely using Paypal!
We're Listed
Poll
Favorite "White Collar" season so far?

View Results
Previous Polls
Search
Added DA MAN Magazine scans

Matt is featured in the February/March 2013 issue of DA MAN Magazine. I have added 23 scans, and will replace them with higher quality versions soon. Please show your support for Matt by purchasing his issue! I recommend using Zinio, but his issue is not appearing on there just yet. I would check back in a day or two.

Update! The scans have been replaced with higher quality versions. They were a bit of a challenge to get, so please link back to the site instead of uploading them elsewhere.

I would also like to thank Matt for all the kind words he said about all his fans and our birthday project video last year! We’re so very proud of you, and will continue to support you as an actor and as an individual. Thanks again to all the fans around the world for participating (including Dann who created the video) and making his birthday so special.

DA: We saw a lot of videos and projects that fans created for your birthday last October. What crosses your mind when you see those videos?
MB: I don’t cry a lot, but I’m not gonna lie, I cried when I saw the fan video from my birthday last year. I’m so blown away by the fans, and so grateful. They’ve stuck by me through thick and thin, and that means more to me than I could ever express in words. At times I feel like they believe in me more than I believe in myself, and that’s bolstered me through lots of stormy weather. When you’ve been doing a job for four years, a lot of times you have to dig deep to stay motivated as you want to. The fans are always there as that motivation for me. No matter how tired or stressed I am, I will always give my best for them.

File: Gallery
Date: January 31st, 2013

Posted by Yesenia Guzman

Wow Matt Bomer Such A Sexy Hottie

Posted by Fatima

Oh – i used “magzter”, it’s okay ?

Posted by Kelly

I had issues with Magzter’s website, but was able to purchase the issue through their app on my iPhone. I’ve used Zinio many times before, so I know they are a good place to get it from.

Posted by Angie

I love him! I don’t know what else do say! :D
Well, yes, he looks unbelievably sweet and hot in these pictures! Every time when I think “It can’t get any better than this” while looking at his pictures, some new ones pop up and it does get better! It’s even more unbelievable when reading and watching interviews and seeing how humble, sweet, nice and polite he is.

One last remark: http://media.tumblr.com/6f9facf6030de90fba3412f23472df5f/tumblr_inline_mgybzulDHt1qhjm81.gif

:-)

Posted by Fatima

Ooh okay – i thought it’s because this is an untrusted website.

Posted by Rene Van Hout

I could definitely see how tired he was last summer, when he was filming White Collar and promoting Magic Mike. Unfortunitely for us Bomerbabes, that’s why I think he will not consider Christian Grey. He barely sees his family, and definitely would never see them if he took on such a huge project.

Posted by Matt Fan

Just when you think he cannot take a better photo or photo shoot he tops himself again!

Posted by wotumba1

what a great article!
thanks for the scans!

Posted by monique

Personally I think he will say yes to the role for CG,If they would ask him..He’s an actor,people need to start realising that work and private life are 2 different things…for the ones who can’t accept that….screw them,I’m sorry,respect someones live,and don’t mix them up together….Matt Bomer is an gorgeous,sweet ,intellegent man ,with his hart in the right place,He does so much wonderfull things for different kind of organisations,together with his partner Simon Halls,and when you see pictures from his personal life,you can feel the love and harmony in them..respect is the keyword here…
I love watching Matt and all the things he does…who would’nt wonna have a man like this…Simon is a very lucky man,and I hope they stay together forever,they were made for eachother! And these fot’s..WOW!And yes…when you think,can it get better…Yes <it can!
thanks a lot for posting,greetz from a rainy holland!!

Posted by monique

Does this man realize how sexy he lookes in these pictures…..mmmmm

Posted by lixu-love

this is so sweet of him. and pleased it made him so happy and emotionally touched!

lol @ haters who had been criticizing the vid for their own selfish reasons.

Posted by Nastja

I want to thank you again for making that birthday video for Matt. I’m happy I was able to participate in it. And I’m so happy that Matt knows how much we love and support him in everything he does. =)

Posted by antonella

MATT for CRISTIAN GREY ……..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kelly

Zinio now has the issue! I bought it last night and will replace the scans with HQ this week.

Posted by Carolyn Coombe

Kelly, Is there anyway I can buy this magazine in South Africa?

Posted by Primarita

I just got myself a copy of this magazine. I can’t believe the local magazine store in my neighborhood (Jakarta, Indonesia) actually had it!
Matt looks so delicious in prints i wish they came in 3D popups.

Posted by Gizem

his very hottttt
is he realy gona act the role of christian grey ?