Matt looks so amazing! I totally love these outtakes from Men’s Health Magazine.
Please be sure to link back to this site if posting them elsewhere.
You can also view another video of “White Collar” at Paley (NY) here.
@WhiteCollarUSA was on the set of “White Collar” today!
Here are some Matt-related tweets by @WhiteCollarUSA today:
1. Matt responds to Hilarie saying he is “one the seven wonders of the world.” — Matt: (laughing) “Oh I don’t know if I can live up to that.”
2. Matt says he has a “white collar consultant” this season and can now pick a lock =)
3. Matt nicknamed his ankle bracelet “Candy.” The Season Two bracelet is named “Susie.”
4. Q: “Is there any part of you that wishes you were a smidgen less attractive?” Matt: (laughs) “You should see me before hair and makeup.”
5. Matt is answering journalist’s questions.
6. Matt says NY is a central character on White Collar.
7. Matt says as far as characters go on White Collar: “You can never take anything for face value”
8. Many of you have asked why Matt’s chair on set is his character name instead of his real name like the rest of the cast.
9. Answer: It was like that for season one and he didn’t want to “jinx it” and change it.
10. Ladies & Gentlemen, Matt Bomer has left the building. Back to filming!
Thanks kibakei for uploading it! It contains some new scenes that are kind of spoilerish.
FYI: @WhiteCollarUSA will be tweeting live from the set and will also be taking photos tomorrow.
Here is another article about Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY) too:
1. White Collar Comes Clean – The Paley Center Event – PART I (Article + Photo)
I added 16 new (old) MQ publicity photos of Matt from various events.
I also uploaded 4 more “Guiding Light” video clips of Matt to my YouTube playlist.
They contain all his scenes for his 67th through 70th episode on the show.
Captures coming soon! You can view my YouTube playlist here.
Who wears a suit better: Barney, Patrick or Neal? VOTE FOR NEAL!
Thanks kibakei for uploading it and Carol for the tip!
In a special TV Guide promotion for season two of the USA hit Royal Pains, we get a glimpse of our favorite stars not only from the medical dramedy (Reshma Shetty and Paolo Costanzo) but includes the super sexy cameo from Matt Bomer from White Collar, the ever-so-hot Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice, and even Paul “Big Show” Wight from WWE!
Featuring: Matthew Fox (ABC’s “Lost”), Jon Hamm (AMC’s “Mad Men”), Bryan Cranston (AMC’s “Breaking Bad”), Alexander Skarsgard (HBO’s “True Blood”), Ray Romano (TNT’s “Men of a Certain Age”) and Matt Bomer (USA’s “White Collar).
You can also read the chat transcript here.
Thanks Dbiloo for the heads up!
Update: I also added 38 captures from the 3 videos.
I’m sure you’ll want to watch them again, so I’ve posted the videos below:
Thanks kibakei for uploading them! You can watch Tim’s “Burn Notice” crossover commercial here.
I also uploaded 2 more “Guiding Light” video clips of Matt to my YouTube playlist.
They contain all his scenes for his 65th and 66th episode on the show.
You can view my YouTube playlist here.
For more information about donating, please click here.