Hello friends and Matt fans!
Due issues beyond our control, our fansite hosting service is closing its doors. As of Monday 10th August, the site will be offline.
I am already working to have it moved to another place, so hopefully the downtime won’t be extensive. Please, be sure to follow us on twitter at @mattbomerfan to be updated on site status and/or URL changes.
Thanks for your continued support! We will be back!
TV Guide finally released the video they did with Matt, Angela and Sarah during the Comic-Con, check it:
While working in our gallery this weekend I realized we dind’t have screen captures of “Winter’s Tale” (or A New York Winter’s Tale, in UK), film released back in 2013, and directed by Akiva Goldsman. The film is starred by Colin Farrell, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Connelly and Russell Crowe, among others, and Matt did a small part of it playing a young immigrant that’s refused entry into Manhattan because he and his wife have comsumption.
Check screencaptures added in our gallery:
Today we woke up with a final release video of Matt campaign for Armani, titled Made to Measure. Watch the video below:
Check screencaptures added in our gallery.
Magic Mike XXL is featured on current Glamour UK issue, and my friend Annie sent me scans of it. You can find in our gallery, as well scans from a past issue of French Premiere. Enjoy!
Let the madness begin! The first teaser for American Horror Story: Hotel, featuring the one and only Lady Gaga, was officially released by FX after a whole day of speculation yesterday. Impatiently waiting now for the Donovan one.
The whole panel of AHS:Hotel and Scream Queens is now uploaded on youtube. The Matt entrance was cut but you can see the whole thing. If an official version is uploaded, I’ll replace the embed. Enjoy!
Matt attended earlier today the panel for American Horror Story: Hotel at San Diego Comic-Con. He was joined by co-stars Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and creator Ryan Murphy for a very nice chat moderated by EW’s Tim Stack.
Some highlights from the panel:
– Lady Gaga wrote Murphy saying she wanted to be on the show and wanted to be evil. He accepted saying “Okay, you came to the right place.”
– Matt, who filmed a sex scene for Freak Show in his underwear, filmed his first scene for Hotel — also in his skivvies.
– Matt also said that he’s a huge fan of horror, and joining the cast is a dream coming true. “Who wouldn’t want to join AHS?”
– Murphy revealed everybody is ‘bad boy’ this year. “The fun thing about the show is I always want to write the opposite of the season before.”
– Speaking to a fan theory that all the seasons of American Horror Story are connected, Murphy said that characters from previous seasons will check into Hotel. Said Murphy, “Its part of a very connected universe with a very cool thesis statement at the end of the run.”
– As a final tease, the cast AHS: Hotel revealed their character names: Bomer as Donovan, Peters as Mr. March, Paulson as Hypodermic Sally and Bates as Iris.
And in a not Hotel connection curiosity, Matt was asked who is his favourite superhero. He mentioned Nightwing. Let all geeks gods makes it come true!
Check in our gallery the first images: