Matt looks so amazing! I totally love these outtakes from Men’s Health Magazine.
Please be sure to link back to this site if posting them elsewhere.
You can also view another video of “White Collar” at Paley (NY) here.
@WhiteCollarUSA was on the set of “White Collar” today!
Here are some Matt-related tweets by @WhiteCollarUSA today:
1. Matt responds to Hilarie saying he is “one the seven wonders of the world.” — Matt: (laughing) “Oh I don’t know if I can live up to that.”
2. Matt says he has a “white collar consultant” this season and can now pick a lock =)
3. Matt nicknamed his ankle bracelet “Candy.” The Season Two bracelet is named “Susie.”
4. Q: “Is there any part of you that wishes you were a smidgen less attractive?” Matt: (laughs) “You should see me before hair and makeup.”
5. Matt is answering journalist’s questions.
6. Matt says NY is a central character on White Collar.
7. Matt says as far as characters go on White Collar: “You can never take anything for face value”
8. Many of you have asked why Matt’s chair on set is his character name instead of his real name like the rest of the cast.
9. Answer: It was like that for season one and he didn’t want to “jinx it” and change it.
10. Ladies & Gentlemen, Matt Bomer has left the building. Back to filming!
Matt is featured in the latest issue of Emmy Magazine. Thanks Rob for the tip! I also transcribed his interview here.
Crayen also added 14 more photos of Matt at Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY). Thanks Crayen!
Here’s a Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY) video. Thanks syzygy619 for uploading it!’
You can also view some really great photos by Amanda here.
Thanks kibakei for uploading it! It contains some new scenes that are kind of spoilerish.
FYI: @WhiteCollarUSA will be tweeting live from the set and will also be taking photos tomorrow.
Here is another article about Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY) too:
1. White Collar Comes Clean – The Paley Center Event – PART I (Article + Photo)
I added 15 photos of Matt on the “White Collar” set yesterday in New York, NY. Thanks Nadioz for donating them!
Isn’t this just the cutest photo ever?
You can check out more of priscellie’s photos from last night’s event here.
Here are some articles about Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY) too:
1. White Collar Comes Clean at the Paley Center in New York (Article + Photos)
2. ‘White Collar’ Comes Clean at Paley Center (Article)
3. White Collar – Characters Welcome at Paley Center and Everywhere (Article)
4. The cast of White Collar at the Paley Center last night (Article + Photo)
Thanks to the “Collars” at White Collar Fans for the heads up!
Here is some more info on “White Collar” Season 1 coming to DVD/Blu-ray on July 13th:
The White Collar – The Complete First Season releases will feature the following bonus materials:
— “Pilot” Commentary by Jeff Eastin, Tim DeKay, Tiffani Thiessen and Matt Bomer
— “Free Fall” Commentary by Jeff Eastin, Matt Bomer and Willie Garson
— “Hard Sell” Commentary by Jeff Eastin, Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay
— “Vital Signs” Commentary by Jeff Eastin, Tim DeKay, Tiffani Thiessen and Willie Garson
— “Out of the Box” Commentary by Jeff Eastin, Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer
— Gag Reel
— Deleted Scenes
— A Cool Cat in the Hat featurette
— Pro and Con featurette
— Nothing But the Truth featurette
I added publicity photos of Matt and the cast at Paley Center For Media Presents “White Collar” (NY) tonight.
Also, here are some Matt-related tweets from @paleycenter:
1. Matt likes indignant NYers who walk thru their shots while filming.
2. Matt says it was smart of the writers to flashforward 3 months. It lets them keep things light.
3. Matt says the writers are open to their input. Jeff King says it’s the most collaborative show he’s worked on.
4. Audience member vouches for Matt’s singing ability. Now a ? about watches. Matt says Neal doesn’t wear one.
5. Obligatory bro hug btwn Matt and Tim when someone says the show is about love.
6. Matt had to leave b/c he’s still working, I believe. He squeezed this event into a jam-packed schedule.
I added 11 photos of Matt on the “White Collar” set today in New York, NY. Thanks Dbiloo for donating them!
FYI: The “White Collar” at The Paley Center (NY) event on June 7th [7:30 pm ET] will be featuring:
Matt Bomer, “Neal Caffrey”
Tim DeKay, “Peter Burke”
Marsha Thomason, “Diana”
Willie Garson, “Mozzie”
Sharif Atkins, “Jones”
Writer Matt Negrete took a photo of Matt with some young “Collars” on June 2nd.